Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing #4: Registering Your Blog

Thing #4: Registering Your Blog

To earn the incentive, you will have to register your blog by emailing Sarah at sskrobis (at) fontanalib.org, replacing the (at) with the @ symbol. Registering will allow you to get credit for documenting your progress and to post anonymously if you so wish. To get credit for completing each thing, you must create a blog post that reflects your experiences with that exercise.

A list of everyone's blogs can be found here. Use each other as resources and to check in on others' progress. And be sure to make some comments!

Some guidelines for your blogs:

  • Weekly responses to the 23 Things should be substantial and constructive. 125 words is an appropriate length to show your view of each exercise. Tell us what you learned, enjoyed, or didn't like--but please explain your perspectives.

  • How you choose to identify yourself on your blog is your choice. You can blog under a screen name, anonymously, or as yourself. However, in order to qualify for the incentives, you will need to email Sarah with your name and blog address.

  • Since these blogs will be public, please express yourself in a dignified manner. Please refrain from any content or language that you would not want family to see.

3 comments:

TinaKristina said...

Hi Sarah, I sent you a message a couple days ago from my work address- did it get to you? Anyways, I've got my page up- still need to blog about the 7&1/2 things but I'm off to a good start!

biblioblonde said...

Hi Sarah, it's Erin at MCLP. I sent you an e-mail with my blog link at the end of last week and I was wondering if you got it. I just noticed that it's not on the list yet so I wanted to make sure I didn't need to send it again.

anelgkj said...

Hey Sarah it's Merry from MCPL. I sent you an email last week with my blog title and then another asking you if you received it or not. I got my page up. Just let me know if you have seen it or not b/c I'm not added to the list. Thanks!!!!